WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We ship internationally, wherever your are.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE PROCESSED?
After we have received your order, your order will be dispatched between 1 to 4 business days.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
We offer different options regarding shipping:
TRACKED DELIVERY BY DHL EXPRESS OR GLS EXPRESS - 7 BUSINESS DAYS for €25 (FREE FOR ORDERS OVER €200) DHL / GHS courier will send you an email with your tracking details and will deliver it to you, you will be able to track your order through their online system.
REGULAR REGISTERED SHIPPING BY POST for €6.50 in Europe (10-20 business days) or €8 for Rest of the World (15-25 business days) - FREE FOR ORDERS OVER €80. The items are sent by registered mail. National post service of the customer’s country delivers the items to the specified delivery address. If nobody is at home at the moment of delivery, the post representative usually leaves a notice informing that the parcel has to be collected from the post office specified in the notice. Please note that there may be delays in arrival of orders using Regular Shipping due to COVID-19 restrictions across Europe and Worldwide. We thank you for your understanding and your patience as this remains outside of our control.
WHERE IS MY PACKAGE?
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive by email your tracking number, you can then use this number to follow and track your order step by step and know exactly when to expect delivery from DHL or GLS.
Please note in the case of REGULAR REGISTERED SHIPPING, the package is updated on the tracking system when we post your order. You will receive the next update when the package arrives in the country of destination, by your national postal services. And a second update when your package is out for delivery by your local postman. To see this information you must check and use the dispatching confirmation email you have received from us.
Want to return? Within 14 days from delivery no problem at all, returning your order will only take few steps:
- a) Please be sure to send us e-mail about returning goods, mentioning your order number and your query.
- b) Please post the item back within 14 days after delivery (our Team may ask to see a shipment slip). Merchandise must be received unworn and undamaged. Due to the fragile nature of the jewelry and packaging, please pack returns using all original packaging, including bubble plastic wrap.
- Once our Team has received your email, they will send you over the details of our Returns address. Please be sure to add in a note including your order number, your name and your query. The return cost is on You.
- JEWELS & GEMS is not responsible for missing return packages. We strongly recommend sending us back the item via registered post, getting a receipt and sending us by email the tracking number.
After we have received the returned goods, we will send you a note and refund your money within 1-2 business days. It may take several days depending on the payment method you have used, for the money transfer to show up in your account.
- We do not refund shipping costs.
- Crystals, Minerals, Crystal Healing Bracelets, Holistic Wands, Gua Shas, Facial Massagers
- Returns received more than 30 days after delivery
- Any merchandise marked SALE
- Damaged merchandise cannot be refunded, you will be charged the full amount for these
We totally get you! We're happy to extend our return period past 30 days for gifts and can issue you a credit for the price of the items purchased. Just send us an email or Contact us here with your name, Order # and let us know you'll be returning a gift. Please make sure your items are new and we can issue you a credit note upon receipt of the returned pieces.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about shipping, please reach out to our Customer Service Team here, they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Covid-19 Update : For REGULAR REGISTERED SHIPPING, due to the global current situation we are all experiencing, please expect some delays with postal services who are staggering their shipping schedules in order to protect their own staff's safety and follow the governments' restrictions. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Times are estimates only and not always guaranteed.